CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7/12 Kroger Shopping Trip $7.87

Tombstone Pizza $4.38
Used FREE coupon (from rebate I mentioned HERE)
= FREE

Deli Fresh Lunchmeat Combo $3.29
= FREE

Danimals Crush Cups $1.88
Used .75 MFQ
= 1.13 

(2) Dole Mandarin Oranges $1.34 each
Used .50/2 printable
= 1.68

Pillsbury Frosting $1.25 (close out)
--not pictured--
Used .40 MFQ
= .45

Mini Carrots 2lb bag $1.50

Bananas $1.12

Gala Apples $1.00

French Bread .99 (manager's special)

I made a quick trip to Kroger for milk & eggs today. I didn't include those in the picture, but thought I would show what other cheap deals/coupon deals I got.

It seems like it's been a long while since I've actually been "couponing." The birthdays are coming to a close, which means this month will start to settled down, although we are still in the midst of selling & buying a house. Tell you what, we are eating out more than ever now! Seems like people want to look at our house around lunch/dinner time, or we are out looking around lunch/dinner time. Thankfully, our grocery budget is helping to cover that cost, along with my freezer stockpile. Who knew it would come in handy. It must have been meant to be -- part of the bigger plan. ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment