CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Kaley's Pizza Burgers

We had these for dinner tonight. I added 1/4 onion (cooked) to the mix just because I had it and it needed to be used up. (And because what Kip doesn't know won't hurt him!) I also used real grated parmesan cheese, again, because I had it and it needed to be used up. I topped them off with some mozzarella cheese the last couple minutes of cooking. It has been added to our "Menu"  : )

‎1.5 lbs browned ground beef
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 bottle chili sauce (find it by ketchup)
1 can tomato soup
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp oregano

Mix all ingredients together; let sit in fridge for a couple hours. Put about 1/3 cup scoops on half of hamburger bun, place buns open on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Makes 6-7 burgers.


Thanks Kaley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment