CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Spinach & Artichoke Cups

This was a new recipe for me. It looked yummy and easy, so I gave it a whirl last night and served it to my lucky coupon class attendees. I didn't have the olive oil mayo, so I used regular instead. I also used some grated hard romano cheese I had leftover instead of the parmesan cheese it calls for. I thought it turned out pretty good. Of course, it would have been way better if they were actually served warm. I'll remember that for next time! ; ) Anyhoo, it was good enough in my opinion to add to the "menu." So here's the recipe...

Warm Spinach & Artichoke Cups recipe

Ingredients:
24 won ton wrappers *found in the produce section
1 can  (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 pkg.  (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
1/3 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
1/3 cup  KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped red peppers
2 cloves  garlic, minced
 
Directions:
Heat oven to 350°F. Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 24 mini muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray, with edges of wrapper extending over top of cup. Bake 5 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon artichoke mixture into won ton cups. Bake 12 to 14 min. or until filling is heated through and edges of cups are golden brown.

*The recipe says it makes 24, but it actually made more like 48!
 
Thanks Kraft!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment