CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scott's Jalapeno Poppers

This is my brother-in-law's recipe, in the exact form I was told. If you don't do "to taste," then you probably won't like this recipe. My advise is, just put enough in there so you can taste it. ; ) Also, they do whole jalapenos; cut the top, clean it out, and stuff them with the cheese filling. I sliced mine in half and it was a bit messy. I'll probably try the whole version next time.


10 jalapenos
8oz cream cheese
1/2 tube sausage
handful of shredded cheese
garlic salt
pepper
onion powder
wrap in bacon

*To simplify for you... Cook the sausage. (1lb tube of breakfast sausage is what I used). Mix the cream cheese, sausage, shredded cheese, garlic salt, pepper, and onion powder together. Stuff the peppers. Wrap in bacon. Bake until warm through and bacon cooked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment