CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Freebies: What To Do With Them

I cleaned out my stockpile the other day, and just as I suspected, I had a TON of travel size freebie items. You might be wondering why people request free samples, or what they do with them for that matter, and let me tell you... there are all kinds of uses for them! I say, request them all. Use what you can. And share the rest!

Add them to a baby shower gift/gift basket.
Decorate a diaper cake.
Share them with an expecting friend.
Make a military care package.
Donate to your local church/shelter/childrens home.
Donate nonperishables to a food bank.
Toss in a few extras for a birthday present.
Send a goodie care package to a college student.
and my favorite...Stocking stuffers!


Here's a pack I threw together yesterday for a military care package project at work. It's got deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, lotions, toothbrushes, Q-tips, cottonballs, gum, chapstick, razors, tampons, pantiliners, visine, cough drops, card game, kleenex, and probably more that I can't remember (or see). And it was all FREE!

What do you do with your freebies??

0 comments:

Post a Comment