CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ipsy Glam Bag

(Starlet cosmetics eye liner, Chella eyebrow gel, Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow, bareMinerals lipgloss, nailtini nail polish, cosmetic bag, & coupons!)


I'm not really "into" makeup, but I do appreciate a little treat for myself once in a while. A couple months ago I read about Ipsy in a magazine and thought I'd give it a try. What is it you ask? A makeup bag mail thingy. Yep, you sign up, fill out your profile (likes, etc) and then they mail you some stuff. "Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products all for $10 a month." This is the third one I've received, and I can't complain. For ten bucks I get a little treat for myself and I don't even have to pick it out. Lazy, maybe. Deserving mother of three, yes. Subscribe HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment