CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vistaprint: Free Stuff, Pay Shipping

Vistaprint is offering up some freebies,
you just have to pay shipping.
Go HERE to check it out!

Sometimes it helps to be creative. :)
I scored 250 free "playdate" cards (aka business cards)...


100 Thank You cards (aka postcards)...


140 Christmas address labels...


and a notepad for my sister-in-law who's birthday
is coming up (with a few more things of course)
all for just $11.38 in shipping charges.


(FYI-It was going to cost me the same shipping if I bought 1 item, so I decided to add a few more!)


I've heard others use the address labels as gift tags, or "This Belongs To..." stickers for their kids stuff, and even labels to put on homemade goodies "From the Kitchen of...". You might be able to score some free sticky pads and a rubber stamp too. For some reason it wasn't "FREE" when I was shopping, but it looks like they are now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment