CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm Baaacckk, Sorta



Hi! Long time no post. :) Sorry about that!

I've been a little busy the last few months... dealing with my mother's estate, birthing a baby, moving to a new house, celebrating birthdays, an anniversary, and trying to enjoy summer & my family!

Thankfully, things are starting to slow down a bit. I say that knowing the snowball continues to roll, but at least it is getting smaller!

I haven't done much couponing since before we moved because, well, we didn't want to move more than we had to. We literally lived off our stockpile for at least 2 months. I had to buy a few essentials...produce, milk, bread, etc... but that's it.

The last couple weeks, though, I've tried to get back into the swing of things. My goal is to start posting some deals again soon. I just need to figure out a routine with this new baby, going back to work, and still try to find some time for the boys & my main squeeze. ; )

Hope you stick around to see what you can save. I enjoy the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment