CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

BRU Diaper Deal Update

I wanted to give an update on the diaper deal I posted HERE.

When I went to do my second transaction using the coupons from inside the first transaction value box, they could only take one of them.

The wipes are $9.99
The diapers are $10
-$10 discount when you buy both.

When the $10 bundle discount comes off, it takes $5.01 off the diapers, making them $4.99.
And it takes $4.99 off the wipes making them $5.

Since the total for the diapers is only $4.99 and the value box coupon is worth $5, they wouldn't/couldn't accept it.

I asked for a manager, and asked if they could change it to $4.99 or override it, and she said no. "It's some weird glich." :(

They did take the value box coupon for the wipes because it ($2) was less than the total ($5).

In the end, my second transaction was $8.63 after tax for a box of wipes and a box of diapers. Still a pretty good deal!

Wipes $9.99 -$4.99 bundle discount -$2 coupon = $3
Diapers $10 -$5.01 bundle discount = $4.99
tax .64
= $8.63

0 comments:

Post a Comment