CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

How-To Make a $7 Christmas Wreath


I saw this project in the Lowe's Creative Ideas magazine we get every once in a while. You can read their directions and watch a how-to video HERE. You can also search it on YouTube as "coffee filter wreath" and find several more there. The one I watched is HERE.

This is what I spent at the Dollar Store:
18" wicker wreath ring $1
(2) pkg coffee filters $2
wide ribbon $1
(2) bunches of flowers $2
gold flower ornament $1

I would recommend a flat ring as opposed to the layered, intertwining wicker ring I used. It was kind of difficult to figure out where to glue next due to its shape. Fold your coffee filters first, then glue. It will go much faster. I would also use a darker ribbon next time. I feel like mine was a bit "light" compared to the rest of the decor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment