CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

9/3 Albertson's Shopping Trip $0.99


(4) Flipz $2.49 on sale BOGO
Used (2) BOGO printables (gone now)
= 4 FREE

Fudgsicle .99

tax .00
= .99

First of all, my Flipz rang up wrong and it took the cashier forever to fix it. Then I gave her my coupons and the second one beeped so she called her manager. That guy came and looked at it and said he couldn't take it. When I asked why, he said because I was already getting 2 free. I explained I would still be paying for two (before my coupons), and the reason I was getting two free was because of their store promo, and that he would still be reimbursed by the manufacturer for the coupons if he sent them in. He called the store manager and said they would make an exception this time, but from this point on you can only use a "dollars or cents off on a BOGO sale." Pffffftt... whatever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment