CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

9/23 Walmart Shopping Trip $40.38


I made a run to Walmart with the boys for a few necessities. I really didn't plan my trip other than a few coupons and I knew I was going to be spending more than usual just because of the lack of deals and preparation this week. My original total was $86 something and I ended up paying $40.38 after coupons and price matching. I was pleased... It was better than the $100 I was expecting.

Here are the coupons I used...

(2) Revlon Age Defying Foundation $3
(price matched Walgreens)
Used (2) $5 MFQ
= +$4 moneymaker

(2) Schick Disposable Razors 12ct $1.97 each
= +$8.06 moneymaker
*There were only 2 packages available and I had enough coupons for 4. I forgot that it was a $6 off 2 coupon and gave her both. She didn't notice (or care) and took off both!

(2) Crave Cat Treats $1.47 each
Used (2) FREE MFQ (took off $1.59 each)
= +$.24 moneymaker

Idahoan Potatoes $1
Used FREE MFQ (mail?)
= FREE

(2) Banana Boat Aloe/Lotion $4.97 each
Used (2) $4 printable
= $1.94 for two

The rest of the items I bought at regular price, except for the produce - I price matched El Rancho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment