CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party


Woohoo! I won AGAIN!!

I randomly filled out a survey a couple weeks ago for a Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party and I won! This will be my 3rd party of FREE stuff! : ) (I've won a Nabisco 100 Calorie Snacks party, and a Digiorno Pizza Party in the past.)

If you haven't heard of House Party, check out their website HERE. Different companys offer you a chance to be a "host" for a party featuring their product simply by filling out a survey. If you are selected, they send you a box of FREE stuff to share with your friends... usually the product, several coupons, and party favors. All for FREE!

I picked this one because I have small children and I figured they would eat anything like macaroni & cheese. Not to mention, Velveeta makes everything better! The only problem is, I'm not sure how to pull off a party this time. It's summertime, we are in the midst of selling our house, and the boys' birthdays are coming up. I think it'll just have to be celebrated the same day as their joint birthday party. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment