CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

PetSmart & Staples Shopping Trip .99

I had some running around to do today, so I stopped by PetSmart...


Pro Plan Treats 3.33
= FREE

(2) Nylabone Cranberry Treats .99 each
= FREE
----------------------------------------------
Then I headed over to Staples. I wasn't planning on it, but I couldn't resist the $3 off anything coupon that has been all over the blogs. Decided to see what I could get since I was out and about. There was all kinds of stuff!

I passed on the soft grip scissors that prevent odor, various markers/crayons, packing tape (which I really could have used) and this "clear really useful box" : ) and got bottled water instead. It will come in handy at the boys' birthday party coming up.


Nestle 24pk Water 3.99
Used $3 printable (expired today)
= .99

0 comments:

Post a Comment