CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mrs Bairds Outlet Store $4.27

Bread.... something we do not live without in my house. Pretty sure I would die if I didn't have my carbs! : ) Recently, bread has been a hot topic around here. I'm a couponer, we are on a budget, and I habitually look for deals. If store brand bread is on sale for a buck (or any other bread for that matter!), that's what I am getting. I'll take the other $1-2 dollars I would've spent on the more expensive bread and spend it on something else we need. After all, its more than likely just going to get toasted anyway, and why pay high doller for something I am just going to burn?

Well, there is another side to this story. My husband's side, which I have yet to fully understand. Bless his heart, he is trying to be healthy... and has requested that I get "better" bread. More fiber, whole grains, not processed.... Me---> *gasp* Whaaa?? You want me to pay $3-4 dollars per loaf so we can be healthy?? How absurd!! I fight back with that fact that I was raised on enriched white bread my whole life and I am clearly a genius, not to mention "healthy," so why would I ever splurge on a different kind of bread?! Okay fine. I gave in. (Only because I had a coupon once, and it was on sale the other time. Lol!)

Well, thank heavens my friend Kim came to the rescue and recently told me about Mrs. Bairds Outlet Store! I checked it out today and I am sold. I got 2 loaves of bread and a package of mini bagels all for 4 bucks! And, they have a promotion where if you spend $6 you get a FREE item! I didn't spend $6 today, but I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of that in the future.

To say the least, I'm pretty excited about this place! Check out their website to see if there is a location near you.

(2) Orowheat Bread 1.19 each
(1) Thomas Bagels 1.89 each
= $4.27

0 comments:

Post a Comment