CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How Much I Love You


Let me just tell you about a new found love of mine... It's called How Much I Love You-Crochet Hats and Photo Props.

Like myself, she is a nurse delivering miracles daily (a.k.a babies), who also has a special hobby she likes to do in her spare time. Mine is coupons, hers is crocheting. : ) She has THE CUTEST items I have ever seen, not to mention they are quite affordable, and can be customized to your liking. Check out her Etsy store HERE.

And, while you are here, head over to Facebook and "Like" How Much I Love You-Crochet Hats and Photo Props! Once she hits 100 fans there will be a random drawing for a FREE hat of your choice!

(Also, shout out to my friend Farrah from Farrah Spivey Photography for this adorable pic!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment