CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4/12 CVS Shopping Trip $5.56


Transaction #1
Russell Stover Egg .74
tax .06
= .80
Got .74 ECB back

Transaction #2
Russell Stover Egg .74

(2) Sunsweet Bite Size Prunes 1.88 each
Used (2) .75 printable
= 2.26

(2) Xtra Detergent 1.49 each
Used (2) .50 off any 1 printable (in spanish, but it scans!)
= 1.98

Essence of Beauty Antibacterial Soap 4.19
Used FREE CVS coupon (up to 3.99)
= .20

-.74 ECB from transaction #1

tax .32
= 4.76

I had a hard time finding what I wanted this trip. There was supposed to be an ECB deal on chocolate bunnies, but I couldn't find them. And the marshmallow eggs I did eventually find, weren't marked as ECB items, but I took a chance and it worked. They were out of the Super Miracle Bubbles too, so I got a raincheck.

My store used to carry the travel size Visine, but again I couldn't find them. I was planning to use the $2 coupon from http://www.coupons.com/ to get some FREE.  And I was planning to pick up two Vitamin D for .49 mentioned here, but I couldn't spot the right size or price. : ( Sometimes it's just less work to go home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment