CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DiGiorno Pizza Party!

DIGIORNO® Pizza & Hoops House Party™

I won! I won! I won I won I won!!

Last year I signed up to be on the HouseParty.com mailing list. It's a website that offers all kinds of events (parties) in which you can apply to be a host. If you are chosen to be a host, they send you a party pack containing the products you like to share with your friends...and it's FREE!

Last year I won a Nabisco 100-Calorie Snack party pack. And I just found out I get to host a DiGiorno Pizza & Hoops House Party! Whoop whoop!!

The suggested date of the event is March 19th... which happens to be on a Saturday when we are going to be out of town. So, I was thinking I would throw a pizza party playdate sometime that next week instead. Probably a Mon, Tues, or Wed. Let me know what day would work best for you and we will have some pizza!

If you are interested in trying out to be a House Party host,
sign up HERE!
(I've only applied to maybe 6-7 events. I've just picked the ones that we would actually eat/use.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment