CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Upromise Coupons


It's a new month!
Load your Upromise coupons HERE

I haven't mentioned Upromise in that past. The jist of it is... you create an account, add your shopper cards, and load electronic coupons onto them. When you make a purchase of one of the coupon items, the dollar amount goes into your Upromise account. It does not come off your bill. You can also earn when you shop online, dine out, or buy groceries. You can put your earnings into a high-yield savings account, pay off a college loan, or request a check.

Find all the details at Upromise.com

When I initially signed up back in 2009, we were using our debit card for all of our purchases. Now, we use a cash budget system and I don't earn nearly as much as I was. Regardless, every little penny helps, and I'm sure my kids will appreciate the $7.50 I'll be putting towards their college education. ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment