CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kangaroo Coupon = Free Pita Bread?

Update 2/7: YES! Kangaroo Salad Pockets and Sandwich Pockets are 10/$10 thru 2/27!

I was going to wait to post this, but I decided it's not going to hurt for you to sign up now! When I was at Kroger the other day, I saw some Kangaroo pita bread in the bakery area (by the donuts) that was $1... I think. I'm pretty sure it was $1 or I wouldn't have noticed it. : ) And I remember telling myself I needed to look and see if there was a coupon for it, because surely if it was only $1 I could get it FREE!

And wouldn't you know... if you go HERE and sign up they will mail you two coupons good for .50 off!(Within 4 weeks) Kroger doubles .50 coupons so that'll make 'em FREE!

Now, I plan to go to the store tomorrow (2/7), and confirm that I really did see them marked as $1 and try to figure out how long they will be on sale. I'll come back and post an update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment