CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9 Kroger Shopping Trip +.29

(2) Air Wick Freshmatic 3.09 each (clearance)
Used (2) $4 printable
Fabreeze 1.29 (clearance)
$1 Kroger e-coupon came off
(2) Afrin 4.99 each
Used (2) $3 MFQ from ? (you can use $3 printable)
Excedrin 4.54
Used FREE coupon
tax -.29
= +.29

I went through the self check-out, as I always do, and the guy at the podium gave me all of the overage! After my coupons were taken off, it said the balance due was 50-some cents. I turned to dig out some change, and when I turned back around, it said .29 change and he brought me my receipt & 29 cents! Okay... you can pay me!! : )

Of course, I completely forget to get some hershey's syrup, and I decided against the Kashi cereal & Capri Sun. I didn't realize you had to buy 4 of the Kashi to get the deal. I only had 2 coupons with me, and I really don't need 4 more boxes of cereal! And I found out that the Capri Sun wasn't as good of a deal as I thought it was. Since I still have tons of bottled juice, figured we could do without the Capri Sun at this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment