CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/8 CVS Shopping Trip

(5) L'Oreal Eye Shadow 2.19 each (75% off clearance)
Used (2) $5/2 RP 1/2
Maybaline Lip Stick 4.65 (75% off clearance)
Used $2/1 Colorsensational RP 12/5
(2) $1 ECBs
tax .13
= $1.73

I scanned my card at the magic coupon machine and I didn't get any coupons, but I did get a $1 ECB! The machine is right by the makeup in my store, and I've had a feeling that there would be a makeup clearance coming on soon (ask Kim & Desiree!) so I decided to check it out. And viola~ some Covergirl products were marked 50% off, and L'Oreal and Maybelline were marked 75% off. I was totally unprepared since I only went there to pick up some Boost, but I managed to scrounge up a couple coupons. And no beeps!

There were tags on the L'Oreal products that said "Buy $10 and get $3 ECB." So I did. But, I did not get my ECB's. I realize now that those tags are for this coming week's sale (1/9). However, I've heard that on Saturday nights, you can get double deals (this week & next), and I've also heard you can call and tell them your ECB's didn't print and they will give them to you. Maybe the ECB didn't print because the items were on clearance. ? Who knows. But I did spend $10 worth, so I think I'll give them a call and see what they say. They just might be willing to pay me for my makeup. : )

Oh, and I had to get a raincheck for the Boost. Apparently, there are a lot of people in need of some chocolate nutrition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment