CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Swagbucks Update

Search & Win

This post is just a little FYI. I cashed in some Swagbucks for the first time the other day, 12/3 to be exact. I went for a $5 Amazon.com e-gift card just to try it out since I've never actually done it before. After I "bought" it with my 450 Swagbucks, it had me verify my order and address, leading me to believe I was going to receive it in the mail.... which puzzled me, because after all, it is an e-gift card. Anyhoo, I waited, and waited, and waited, and never received anything in the mail. Well, I just received an email 12/9 stating "Your order has been delivered to your account." I logged into my Swagbucks account, and sure enough... there is my $5 e-gift card with a code to be used on Amazon.com for purchases. :) Yay! Not sure why it takes 6 days to deliver an e-gift card, but whatever I guess! So there it is... that's how it works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment