CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

12/26 Lowe's Shopping Trip

I've been wishing for some storage shelves that I can have out in the garage, right by the door, so I have more room to stockpile. I was thinking about loading up on canned goods, since they generally last a while and I wouldn't have to worry about any pests getting into my stash. I would also love to have bins for everyone in our family (extended family) so that I can shop throughout the year for Christmas, birthdays and such, and actually see what I have for everyone. Right now I have one "gift tub" and it's full...who knows what is in it! So, while shopping at Lowe's with my husband (who needed to redo his tool deal, once again, to "maximize" his savings) I decided to use my Lowe's coupon & our Coinstar bonus to work this deal...

Real Organized 55"H x 34"W x 16"D Plastic Freestanding Shelving UnitBELLA Contemporary Storage 4-Count Plastic 4pk. 5.5 Quart Storage Set

4 Tier Storage Shelf $22.47
4pk 5qt Storage Container $4.97
-$10 off $25 purchase Facebook Gift-A-Thon coupon
tax 1.44
-$10 Lowes (bonus) gift card  (cashier only took off $9.89 for some reason)
= $8.99

*12/27...now I'm kicking myself. I forgot I could have used my hubby's military discount to save another 10%. Grrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment