CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

12/11 Sprouts Shopping Trip



.42lb Raisins $1.05
.34lb Walnuts $1.36
Chicken Tenders $3.59
Blackberries .97
(2) Cucumbers .49ea
(4) Green Bell Peppers 4/$1
1.99lb Squash/Zucchini $1.53
Yellow Onion .63
= $11.11

I love Sprouts! I "needed" a few things from here too, and it's so nice sometimes to be able to buy things at a good price without using coupons.

The boys needed raisins. I thought I needed nuts for the sweet potatoes my husband was going to take to his Christmas party for work on Monday. Turns out he isn't taking them because they have enough food. More for us. :) I plan to make my grandma's cuke pickles this week and probably some sauteed squash/zucchini/carrots with dinner one night. The chicken tenders and green peppers were at a great stock up price, so I'll be slicing those up to put in the freezer and using for fajitas at some point.... maybe later this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment