CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Favorite Recipes!


I like to cook. I like to eat. I like friends to share good recipes with me and I like to share good food with good friends. So... I have decided to start posting my favorite recipes on here. If I make it, eat it, and like it... then I want to share it with all of you!

I don't like to make things that are full of fancy ingredients, or that cost a fortune, or that take forever to make. A lot of the recipes I have are family favorites (i.e. Grandma's or from a church cookbook) or are recipes that I have acquired from friends. They are real food, easy to make, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

You can find them on this blog listed under "Recipes"
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment