CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Money Mailer Coupons

I hate junk mail. Everybody does. But I do love GOOD junk mail. :) What am I talking about? These coupon mailers that come in the mail. Mostly junk... with a few good things inside if you actually take the time to look.



This is the one I got today. Inside I found 3 valuable coupons! And when I say valuable, I mean it. When you are eating-out on a budget, and a slim one at that, these little puppies will save you bundles! Here's what was inside...

Dickey's Barbecue Pit BOGO expires 12/30
Vinnie's Italian Restaurant $3 off $15 or $5 off $30 limited time only
Cozymel's Mexican Grill BOGO expires 12/1

Didn't get one? Don't fret. Go to http://www.moneymailer.com/ to print your coupons!
Just type in your zip or city and search the dining category.

0 comments:

Post a Comment