CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Coupon Class!

It's official... I have finally given in to hosting a coupon class! It will be an *informal* gathering at my house Sunday Dec 5th starting at 7pm and lasting as long as you want it to. You can send me any questions you want me to address ahead of time, or just bring them to the "class." I will try to get myself organized over the next couple weeks and pull something together covering the basics of couponing. Bring a snack to share if you wish. I will provide drinks. There might even be a "Cooking Class" courtesy of Moly!

If you are a newbie to couponing, or would like to be, please join us in this wonderful event! --and if you are already a couponer--come & help me! ; )

Please RSVP (so I know how many to expect) & I will send you directions

0 comments:

Post a Comment