CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15 Babies R Us Shopping Trip

(2) Little Movers Size 4 140ct $41.99 each
Used (2) $2.50 printable
Used $4 off Huggies store coupon (came off both)
tax 5.68
= $76.66
and got a $5 gift card back for buying 2 Huggies

I had a $15 gift card from previous transaction that I was planning to use, but it was in the coupon bag that is now MIA. Anyway, I always buy my diapers at Babies R Us because it usually works out to be a little bit cheaper. And I mean just a little. In this transaction, it works out to be .27 per diaper. They would be .29 per diaper if you bought the 64ct pack at Target. (So, like a $5.60 savings) And if I had my $15 gift card, it would have been a much better deal.... .22 per diaper! ($14 savings) Anyway, I've got one now and I plan to roll it into my next diaper purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment