CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Walmart Shopping Trip

I am so not a fan of Walmart (except for the McD's inside, as well as the Cafe in Target. Whoever came up with that idea must have been a mom--pure genius!)  BUT, it's impossible NOT to go there. There were a few things I needed... floor cleaning supplies, tarter sauce, bubble bath, etc....
$46 dollars later, this is all I got for free. The BBQ was an internet printable, that is now gone. (Doubled checked for you guys!)  And the Gain Dishsoap is $0.97. Use the $1 MFQ from 8/29 RP to get it free. 

They also have boneless skinless chicken breasts on sale this week $1.78lb--which is an awesome price. Usually $1.99lb is the lowest I can find it. So grab a value pack while you are there. I did :)

Update: Small packs of Planters nuts by the register $0.48-0.98
Use $1/1 Platers coupon
FREE after coupon



0 comments:

Post a Comment